Eat Green Tea Cookbook
I am a tea-lover. I love drinking water but sometimes when you have the urge to enjoy something other than water, iced herbal tea is a great, healthy choice.
When the weather turns warm it can be hard to resist all those sweet beverages at barbecues and parties — warm days call for a sweet and refreshing drink and unfortunately most cocktail-inspired beverages contain little more than empty calories. A few hours in advance or even the day before , steep a green tea bag in some freshly boiled water.
- Reader Interactions.
- 2. Refreshing Peach Green Tea Smoothie?
- Hortense on Tuesday Night (a short story from BEST PARIS STORIES) (Kindle Singles Best Paris Stories Book 3).
- 33 Best Green Tea Drink Recipes images | Yummy drinks, Beverages, Alcohol.
- Green Tea Smoothie;
- Evidence-based Practice in Social Work (Thinking Through Social Work Series)?
- The Davis Duus.
Set it aside to cool to room temperature and then stick it in the fridge to chill adding a few ice cubes always helps! Last year I restarted my regular exercise regime after realizing what a few years of unbalance had done to my once fit body.
How Much Matcha Per Day is Safe to Drink?
I also started getting more Green drink in my diet with great effects. This recipe is a sweetened green tea, but we can skip adding sweeteners since the watermelon will give the drink a nice, light sweetness. Green Tea Before Bed. Thanks for sharing.
Your email address will not be published. Recipe Rating.
Leave this field empty. Looking for more refreshing drinks? Strawberry Slushy and Blueberry Slushie!
Should You Be Drinking Green Tea?
Cool and refreshing, Frozen Matcha Green Tea Slushies are just what the doctor ordered on these hot summer days! Place almond milk , honey and matcha powder in a blender and blend. Add ice and blend again, adding more ice to desired thickness. I like this thick enough to stay on a spoon.
Watermelon Green Tea Refresher
If using plain almond milk , a tiny splash of vanilla is nice. Keywords: green tea slushie, matcha smoothie, matcha slushy, matcha green tea, blended milk tea, boba recipe, milk tea, milk tea recipe,. This is so refreshing and tasty!
- Healthy Matcha Green Tea Fudge DIY Protein Bars (+ Video!)?
- Iced Matcha (Cold Brew Matcha).
- These Matcha Green Tea Fudge DIY Protein Bars are healthy, fun to make, and easy to eat.!
- Study Says These Are The Kinds of Foods You Should Avoid If You're Drinking Green Tea!
- It is possible to have too much of a good thing.?
- Flirting at the Funeral.
I make this regularly now and love it in the summer. Healthy too. Instructions Place almond milk , honey and matcha powder in a blender and blend. Notes If using plain almond milk , a tiny splash of vanilla is nice.